FREE SHIPPING! SOLD BY THE YARD x 63" WIDE
Kevlar® Style 779 Stab Resistant Fabric "when used in multiple layers" (36" x 63" is one yard). If you order more than one yard you will get one continuous length x 63" wide.
Weight: 3.90 oz per sq.yd
Thickness: 7.0 (mils) 0.18 (mm)
Width: 63" inch
Breaking Strength: Length / Width Direction
Length: 385 (lbf/in)
Width: 530 (lbf/in)
Thread Count: 70 x 70 Length & width
1) Prison guard vests for protection against slashing and stabbing devices
2) Chain Saw Chaps - binds up the chain saw
3) Motor Cycle protective apparel
4) There are Nuclear Power Plants that use this fabric to Protect Workers while working around razor wire
5) Your application?
Notes for fabric purchases:
1. Pricing shown is per yard.
2. If you are interested in purchasing this fabric in whole roll quantity, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 1-440-992- 2331 to place your order. Full roll quantities receive a discount! Due to the variance of full roll yardage, we cannot compute this online.
3. Occasionally these fabrics are out of stock. If this is the case, we will contact you to see if you want to be notified when the fabric comes in, or wish to change your order to another fabric.
Don't forget to order our Kevlar® Cutting Shears! See related items to the left of this page to add this to your order.
VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ: It takes Multiple layers of this material to make something slash or stab resistant. Testing of any new design is recommended for those companies or individuals trying to manufacturer bullet resistant items using Kevlar® or Spectra / Dyneema Fabrics. It can take many plies of ballistic fabric such as Kevlar® to stop a bullet or sharp objects, so testing of any new design is highly encouraged. Note: We do not have the answer to how many plies your design will need.
“DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company.”